Drum has a strong track record in the creation of large development schemes, the construction of new buildings and the redevelopment of existing ones.
We are currently working on a wide variety of projects across the UK. From creative city centre mixed-use and regeneration schemes, retail stores for major multiple occupiers, award-winning business park and office developments, strategic land and residential joint venturing, Drum is active across all sectors.
Drum’s growth has been driven through direct involvement in major commercial and residential development. We deliver a comprehensive approach that includes:
- Financing and delivery of complex land assembly projects
- Securing necessary planning and statutory consents
- Identifying and resolving environmental issues
- Appointing, briefing and managing design teams
- Appointing and managing the building contractors and the construction process
- Creating and co-ordinating brand and marketing campaigns, and instructing and managing letting agents
Drum has excellent established working relationships with a wide variety of respected and highly-credentialed national and regional construction, design and professional contractors.
In addition to pursuing an ambitious pipeline of development activity, Drum has the capability and financial resources to be considered for major development projects, and has significant co-investment funds available for joint-venture projects.
In addition to delivering a wide portfolio of industrial and residential development, Drum has completed Grade A office developments for International blue-chips such as Lloyds Register, Statoil, De Vere, Apache North Sea, and retail developments for brands such as Waitrose, Tesco, Boots, and Marks & Spencer. A selection of current and past projects can be viewed here.